- above the bar
- The inn is a small, O-shaped (with a central open courtyard) plaster and timber building,
with several leaded glass windows.
- Special accommodations consist of a couple suites with fine furnishings and a hot bath.
- The inn is well-known for the large firepit in the center of the common room.
- Everything is lively and cheerful, but you get the feeling you should keep an eye on your coin-purse and your back in a corner.
- Other services include:
- gear and clothing mending
- tack and saddle care
- a wake up knock
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
School Bus Yellow Floral Lavender Languid Lavender
- Innkeeper: Cai Blayney
- female passing as male dragonborn, who is a little disciplined and sometimes villainous, and who seems somewhat ambivalent
- baked radishes seasoned with coriander; mug of coffee
- grilled frog’s legs and peruvian bean served with rice noodles; cup of lager
- stewed woodcock and cucumber served with egg noodles; flagon of perry; banana pie
- charred ham and crayfish served with foccacia; goblet of applejack; apple pie
- When a human is talking, heâ€™s lying; when silent, heâ€™s stealing.
- Thousands of spiders have been seen migrating to their summer webs.
- Prominent thieves are looking for someone without scruples, for a dangerous job.
- Clerics who have resurrected a long-dead hero discovered she’s not what they thought.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- Big friendly lummox of a barbarian who loves his weekly bar fights, too bad he usually ends up turning into a grizzly bear after getting a bloody nose
- a group of rommaches whispering
- belt pouch holding 15 coins: foreign coin made of copper, worth about 18sp; the face shows a longsword, the obverse shows a heavy poleaxe ; it’s inlaid with pewter
- haversack holding 4 padparadschal sapphires
- 65 brass coins, scattered about
- Luxury: stained cotton napkins (worth 750 gp)