- at the corner of Pherson Street and Mason’s Way
- in temple ward, near the station
- just outside, A lovely moon shines down on the city tonight, and it’s unusually mild and nice. People bring out benches and barbecues, and relish in a night that is as peaceful as it should be.
- The inn is a small, T-shaped logs building,
with unusually low ceilings.
- Special accommodations consist of a couple suites with fine furnishings and a hot bath.
- The inn is locally known for the often filled with members of the alchemist guild.
- It’s bitterly cold, though the patrons seem not to notice or care.
- Other services include:
- boot repair
- boot polishing
- Hirelings available:
- Bad Shot Yot: Leather armor, short bow, full quiver, 2 in 6 chance of targeting party member in combat
- Color scheme:
Rust Dark Tan Viridian
- Innkeeper: Cantilia Tertia
- male hobbit, who is very confused and always monastic, and who seems very grouchy
- smoked pinto beans and lizard served with frijol bola rojas; mug of strong coffee
- boiled frog and olive served with fresh sourdough bread and butter; hogshead of water
- boiled badger with blackened white grape; tankard of water
- A chill wind has begun causing the mirrors to rot.
- An expensive tavern where the rich patrons watch the poor, paid with food, fight and brawl.
- The Witch Queen has been defeated by a band of adventurers.
- A band of adventures fled into a ruined fortress tower filled with treasure and monsters.
- A gnome has been seen flying around the spell crafter tower using a pair of artificial wings.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- tall woman
- sallow old seer
- A forgetful singing shopkeeper with bad debts & forgotten-about deals.
- a dwarf and a clean ship-handler
- an old man found a strange article of men’s clothing under his young wife’s bed
- a geomancer
- somewhat distinctive, mad sawyer
- pitcher holding 16 coins: gnomish coin made of ceramic, worth about 19sp; the face shows a chasme, the obverse shows a rose
- 72 ancient platinum coins, in neat stacks