- near yard
- in temple ward, near the canal
- The inn is a large, O-shaped (with a central open courtyard) timber and brick building,
with dwarf-wrought iron furnishings.
- Special accommodations consist of a handful of hammocks in the common room.
- The inn is locally known for the often filled with members of the glassblower guild.
- The whole place feels vaguely threatening.
- Other services include:
- courier services
- a magically protected safe
- tack and saddle care
- a storyteller
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Pale Taupe Coral Pink Black
- Innkeeper: Urib-Fedi-Yhu
- male eldar, who is very frugal and never ordinary, and who seems very victorious
- grilled lynx and fish with gravy; hogshead of tea
- dried bacon with horseradish sauce; horn of coffee; candied pineapples with marzipan
- casserole made of beets and fennel bulbs; mug of root beer
- smoked raddiccio and hare served with almond biscuits; cup of white grape juice
- peppers and sugar beet kebabs; flagon of fresh quince juice
- The white pepper crop has grown three times as tall as usual.
- An alchemist has lost a shipment of supplies to hijackers. If she doesn’t get them back, she faces bankruptcy.
- Community Chest! Random PC is the lucky recipient of the annual village prize, a randomly allocated Community Chest containing: 1 potion, 180gp, A fine handcrafted Cap/Scarf/Belt/or Boots, Glazed Ham, Fruit platter, fine scotch and a sturdy, embroidered blanket. CHA check to see if villagers are supportive and cheerful or sour and resentful.?
The following people are currently in the common room:
- short viceroy
- hairy, resentful ship’s doctor
- handsome very young berserker
- Gelatinous Bob, the only known ooze who can communicate, might be able to help with your problem … if he decides you aren’t tasty first.
- two women are laughing about how one of their children called the local tax baron “goblin face” that morning
- a fair spell crafter and a dirty human
- a couple tieflings
- fair and lame old guard searching for chestnut
- urn holding 21 coins: coin made of ivory, worth about 14sp; the face shows a rune, the obverse shows an angel; it’s crudely made
- Luxury: maple armchair, padded (worth 720 gp)