- in the docks, near the grocer’s shop
- The inn is a small, Z-shaped fieldstone building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the ceiling.
- The inn is locally known for the strange noises coming from the cellar.
- All the furniture is cushy and inviting.
- Other services include:
- a surgeon
- an errand boy
- Hirelings available:
- archer (shortbow)
- horseman, light
- Color scheme:
Flax Chartreuse Dark Spring Green
- Innkeeper: Moep
- female uruk, who is extremely manly and occasionally precise, and who seems quite lucky
- olive and leek kebabs; cup of tea
- casserole made of cabbages and green and yellow peases; tankard of brandywine; sweetbread
- casserole made of corns and black-eyed peas; horn of honeyed cider
- A cursed military fort that slowly makes the inhabitants insane.
- An island at the center of the lake is actually the top of a strange, submerged fortress.
- There is a wolf pack to the north, they are the pets of a mighty giant.
- Dwarfs worship a deity best likened to a living slot machine who rewards their greed with increased material returns.
- Religion built around harmony, with a cult seeking destruction of that falls short of their standards.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- handsome and starving adolescent satyr
- A calm, filthy miner, evincing a penchant for the pursuit of wealth.
- Arrogant white dragon that wants to be my friend and think of himself as funny.
- a chronicler and a sentinel
- a group of humen
- in the corner, gnome and abbot play chess
- junior apprentice
- haversack holding 23 coins: zombie coin made of brass, worth about 10sp; the face shows a hare, the obverse shows a scourge
- box holding 3 pale blue diamonds
- 32 old iron coins, in piles
- Jewelry: crystal torc (worth 500 gp)