- on Friar Lane
- in temple ward, near the ditch
- below the mansion
- The inn is a small, rectangular timber and brick building,
with a tiled mosaic floor and exotic art work.
- Special accommodations consist of a number of halfling rooms on the ground floor.
- The inn is widely known for the unfriendly ghost which wanders around kitchen after dark.
- A warm glow emanates from the hearth.
- Other services include:
- a magically protected safe
- gear and clothing mending
- Hirelings available:
- animal tender
- animal trainer
- Color scheme:
Seal Brown Bulgarian Rose Pale Copper
- Innkeeper: Gardar Arnorssen
- male human, who is quite creative and occasionally glorious, and who seems very startled
- grilled squab and eel served with spinach dressed with beans and roasted kola nuts; hogshead of lemon water
- casserole made of zucchinis and cauliflowers; hogshead of cider
- herbed coney served with rigatoni noodles; hogshead of coffee; allspice scones
- A person of virtue and compassion destined to be the next grim reaper, unwilling to accept the role.
- The house of an alchemist has just disappeared in a cloud of purple and green smoke.
- A woman who committed suicide after she was spurned by her lover.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- unusual wood elf
- The vile and hated orc clan known for banditry and raids has the secondary effect of controlling the population of roving undead that would otherwise plague the area.
- a tall kobold and a basinbeater
- a monk singing quietly
- a pair of naturalists whispering
- scarred and one-armed hunter
- haversack holding 17 coins: coin made of tortoise shell, worth about 16sp; the face shows a tower, the obverse shows a greatspear ; a hole has been drilled through the center of the coin
- belt pouch holding 4 blue spinels and 3 red alexandrites
- Jewelry: pewter brooch enameled with copper (worth 700 gp)