- in temple ward, near the beach
- surrounded by the font of Vexia Cotton, Father of Willpower
- the street outside is full of beggars and thieves
- The inn is a small, V-shaped carved stone building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the walls.
- The inn is widely known for the always clean rooms and beds.
- The place feels friendly, but is filthy.
- There is a fragrance of cumin
- the inn is rumored to be a front for an assassins’ guild.
- Other services include:
- boot polishing
- tack and saddle care
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Medium Blue Rifle Green Arsenic
- Innkeeper: Erasistratus Kalamanos
- male high elf, who is somewhat odd and never mewling, and who seems somewhat alert
- baked frijol bola rojas and beef served with rice; tankard of ginger beer; sweetbread
- stir-fried crab with herbed pumpkin; horn of grog
- smoked muskrat served with fresh peasant bread with fresh-churned butter; flagon of water
- frog’s legs pie; cup of bitter
- An innocent but monstrous witch and the merchants who want her property.
- A city living of art and wine, ruled by artists and vintners, with demagogues preaching about the power of the common folk.
- Baels have started appearing in the rocky desert to the north.
- A new tax starts today on all magicians. Many are trying to get themselves re-classified as astrologers or fortune tellers.
- Humans think the most learned man of all is the man who commands 30 legions.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- stout, embarrassed launderer
- half-naked and stuttering mechanic
- A stupid, filthy man, Jacob the village idiot travels into the wood nightly to appease the local fey to prevent terrible retribution upon the town for a slight given so long ago.
- a scary warden and a pale silversmith
- a couple stationers
- a rogue and a scarred emissary snickering
- stocky, very apathetic shaman
- box holding 25 coins: old goblin coin made of bronze, worth about 4sp; the face shows a rose, the obverse shows a tuatara
- haversack holding 2 6mm fine frshwtr pearlses and 2 purple spinels
- Luxury: eudialyte sundial (worth 380 gp)