- between two bridges
- the street outside is where students gather after leaving the college (diplomatics)
- The inn is a two-storey, C-shaped timber and brick building,
with a grey tile roof and exotic art work.
- The inn is widely known for the attentive staff.
- There is a aroma of citrus
- Other services include:
- weapon sharpening
- hair cutting
- shady items for sale
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Jade Mauve Taupe Metallic Gold
- Innkeeper: Anneliese Aarle
- male satyr, who is very methodical and usually pleasant, and who seems very vindicated
- seasoned swan with fresh barley bread with butter; tankard of banana juice
- fava beans with black turtle beans, capers and lemon juice; goblet of dry port wine
- smoked swan with dark black bread; horn of soju
- beef and scarlet runner bean chowder served with dry cheese; flagon of milk
- shellfish and veal pie served with shredded greens dressed with salted pecans and fish eggs; cup of brandy; honey rolls
- A local lamplighter is the person to talk to if you want information on those who come out at night.
- Evil clerics gather in secret to summon a monstrous god to the world.
- An aged, foreign sage is gathering mercenaries for a dangerous expedition into the desert.
- Town known for its hunting dogs is approached by the lord of canines, displeased with the misplaced devotion of the townsfolk.
- A moneylender is looking for someone discreet, for a delicate job.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- unsightly and stuttering man
- somewhat overweight and foul-smelling man
- The cleric of the Goddess of Vengeance, full of wrath and justice, yet compelled to visit the grave of his murdered wife to consult with her spirit before any major undertaking.
- a group of orcs arguing
- dirty itinerant priestess
- bundle holding 34 coins: old goblin coin made of electrum, worth about 8sp; the face shows an elemental, the obverse has a proverb: always knowledge
- homespun pouch holding 2 green zircons and 4 6mm baroque pearlses
- Jewelry: copper ankle chain with a single large blue lace agate (worth 520 gp)