- the street outside is strangely empty and silent
- The inn is a three-storey, V-shaped brick building,
with a tiled mosaic floor.
- Special accommodations consist of a number of bunkrooms.
- The inn is well-known for the brothel.
- The interior of the building exudes warmth and comfort.
- Other services include:
- horse grooming
- a musician
- a wake up knock
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Lemon Chiffon Spring Green Tea Green
- Innkeeper: Sol-Buri-Sol
- male silvan, who is very provocative and frequently incurious, and who seems a little vindicated
- raw lamb served with egg noodles; horn of water
- barley and small red bean stew served with poached quail eggs; tankard of black tea
- blackened spaghetti squashes seasoned with marjoram; flagon of hard cider; black cherry cobbler
- charbroiled acorn squashes served with bean sprouts; mug of apple juice; honey rolls
- Dark Fortress of Fatality was made in the time before the Massive Asteroid Shower.
- One of those holy warriors has been seen drowning his sorrows at the local pub. Someone said he was some Paladin type fellow. Piss off his God. Now he just drinks away his time.
- Humans think the most learned man of all is the man who commands 30 legions.
- A wounded beast in a trap, more formidable than it seems to be.
- A marketplace that appears at night, disappears upon dawn, and where every purchase has an unusual price.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- sleepy human
- strong landlord
- sleepy, proud rommach
- A glassblower, attractive but careless, who is an expert in the opposite sex
- a distinctive phraint dressed in the garments of a catechist of asphodel fairbank, herald of air
- a weaver and a halfling being obnoxious
- a nurse drawing a map into the table
- husky and stuttering trader of armor
- 79 antiquated brass coins, in neat stacks
- Luxury: fist-sized pillar made of cavansite accented with white micas (worth 650 gp)
- Jewelry: ring; urdrukar ringed with skydrop (worth 730 gp)