- the street outside is where farmers pass with their produce
- The inn is a small, U-shaped hides building,
with several leaded glass windows and a green tile roof.
- The inn is widely known for the talented bards.
- A body is laid out on a table and everyone is drunk, singing, laughing, and crying.
- the inn is rumored to be a front for an assassins’ guild.
- Other services include:
- boot polishing
- weapon sharpening
- a wake up knock
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Russet Razzmatazz Goldenrod
- Innkeeper: Cavian Tryphon
- male tiefling, who is a little fiery and often self-sufficient, and who seems somewhat comfortable
- smoked venison served with soft baguettes and butter; tankard of bitter
- slightly burnt rabbit with garlic sauce; cup of ginger beer
- casserole made of chili beans and green and yellow peases; horn of absinth
- roasted frog’s legs with cheese sauce; tankard of goat’s milk; cheese and boysenberry blintz
- seasoned pigeon served with field greens tossed with onions and tomatoes; mug of hard cider
- Prominent thieves are looking for someone without scruples, for a dangerous job.
- Bone (Osyluth) Devils have started appearing in the dry lake to the north.
- One of those holy warriors has been seen drowning his sorrows at the local pub. Someone said he was some Paladin type fellow. Piss off his God. Now he just drinks away his time.
- An underwater city built to support land-dwellers, abandoned for unknown reason.
- Everyone who drank a health tonic sold by traveling elixir salesman have turned into donkeys.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- very suspicious-looking young warforged
- A forgetful singing shopkeeper with bad debts & forgotten-about deals.
- a sleepy chandler comforting a small child
- a couple spell crafters
- a group of bards staring at each other
- tall, courageous vendor of scale mails
- cask holding 14 coins: coin made of bronze, worth about 3sp; the face has a proverb: reason, the obverse has a proverb: success
- 9 bronze dwarven coins, scattered about
- Magic Item: Ring of X-Ray Vision