- near the docks, bythe Overlook temple
- the street outside is where some wood sellers have their shops
- The inn is a large, H-shaped slate building,
with a slate roof and dwarf-wrought iron tables and chairs.
- The inn is widely known for the loud music.
- It feels unsettlingly normal.
- Other services include:
- armor polishing
- boot polishing
- Hirelings available:
- horseman, light
- Color scheme:
Light Thulian Pink Medium Taupe ECE Amber
- Innkeeper: Doran
- female warforged, who is somewhat wilful and often renowned, and who seems very exhausted
- stewed frog with sautÃ©ed mango; mug of rose wine
- battered heron with dumplings; goblet of chilled cider; bread pudding with blueberry sauce
- roasted shellfish with shredded greens dressed with crumbled cheese and potatoes; cup of bitter
- leftover pheasant and raddiccio served with crackers; tankard of lager
- A body has been pulled from the river, the name of an ancient and evil god carved into its forehead.
- Last night the barmaid fainted and is having violent night terrors.
- A ship whose decks are littered with dead birds for no apparent reason.
- Mo got hit by lightning last year. Tragic indeed. Now he slurs his speech and speaks in third person. He claims that he is Mo the Lighting God. His mom says all he needs is to get hit by lightning again to reverse his condition.
- Someone has broken into the guildhouse of the Silversmith guild and made off with the treasury.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- merchant of live animals
- A hirsute naked man, who is the size of a small giant, carrying a huge stone club, blocks the way down the pass, asking for papers and proof of belief in a higher deity, before he sends you to them.
- a few rommaches
- a distinctive warforged
- two court fops wonder what games will be offered at the next market fair
- a monk and a boatman
- suspicious-looking middle-aged linenspinner
- crucible holding 13 coins: coin made of platinum, worth about 13sp; the face has strange symbols, the obverse shows a swan; it might be more valuable to a collector
- Jewelry: plain copper waist chain (worth 360 gp)
- Magic Item: Dust of Defense: corrosive skin (1d4) (3 doses in a 3-ounce palladium reliquary painted shadowy grey)