- at the corner of Rogue Street and Patriotic Alley
- in a slum district, near the Forester’s Fountain
- The inn is a large, H-shaped stone building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the ceiling.
- Special accommodations consist of a handful of suites with fine furnishings.
- The inn is widely known for the flirtatious barmaids.
- Everything is lively and cheerful, but you get the feeling you should keep an eye on your coin-purse and your back in a corner.
- There is a aroma of almonds
- Other services include:
- a magically protected safe
- hair cutting
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Deep Peach Razzmatazz Dark Spring Green
- Innkeeper: Burke Grosz
- female half-elf, who is a little trusting and always fascinating, and who seems a little startled
- steamed red beans with cheese sauce; flagon of cider
- casserole made of water chestnuts and rice beans; tankard of soju
- pastry-wrapped ham served with great northern beans; cup of oat lager
- A body has been pulled from the river, the name of an ancient and evil god carved into its forehead.
- Obelisks stand in the mountains that hold the key to great power, but none who have sought these have returned.
- Dragons can sense when their kin are harmed or killed.
- Chaos spirit who exchanges the valued possessions of people.
- A room where everything turns invisible, including the treasure and guardian therein.
- A lone avarian seeks to enter the treasure room of the local magistrate.
- Ergotism outbreak – you shouldn’t have eaten the rye-bread. The ground erupts with demonic monkey-children and furniture comes to life, installing a despotic regime (1d6 dmg/day plus confusion effects, save vs. poison once a day to come to your senses)ï»¿
The following people are currently in the common room:
- an overweight lizard man and a pale hunter
- a group of hunters
- puncheon holding 10 coins: dryad coin made of palladium, worth about 12sp; the face shows a dark naga, the obverse shows a gorgon
- Jewelry: pewter tiara (worth 840 gp)