- in the docks, near the Gypsy’s Bridge
- above the chantry of Forannan
- the street outside is where some halberdiers patrol on the way to the trenches
- The inn is a small, rectangular logs building,
with a slate roof.
- The inn is well-known for the exotic entertainment.
- The common room is dimly-lit with sparsely placed candles casting flickering shadows across tables and walls.
- There is a fragrance of vanilla
- Other services include:
- a magically protected safe
- a surgeon
- hair cutting
- Hirelings available:
- animal tender
- Color scheme:
Lavender Blush Lemon Light Salmon Pink
- Innkeeper: Folkvi
- male eldar, who is quite grim and rarely relaxed, and who seems a little hungry
- stewed crab served with pita bread; goblet of milk
- deep-fried lamb and crayfish served with scallions; tankard of basi
- The Witch Queen has been defeated by a band of adventurers.
- Hobgoblins riding dragon turtles sell their services as mercenaries to the highest bidder.
- A person of virtue and compassion destined to be the next grim reaper, unwilling to accept the role.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- diseased woman
- young child
- unusual and one-handed person
- a woman complains that a skunk has taken up residence under her home; she blames her neighbor for luring it there
- a rock gnome
- a prophet and a dirty human arguing
- elegant old half-elf
- haversack holding 17 coins: modern sahaugin coin made of polished stone, worth about 8sp; the face has strange symbols, the obverse has strange symbols
- belt pouch holding 2 purple sapphires
- 55 freshly-minted brass coins, in neat stacks
- Luxury: embroidered banyan pillow, feather (worth 520 gp)