- in a slum district, near the turnpike
- the street outside is strewn with the rubble and debris of a collapsed building
- The inn is a large, V-shaped wattle building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the ceiling.
- The inn is well-known for the brothel.
- The place is spotless and completely empty.
- There is a bouquet of cookies
- the inn is rumored to run a racket of kidnapping and ransoming children.
- Other services include:
- a storyteller
- tack and saddle care
- Hirelings available:
- Munn the torchbearer/unemployed cartographer
- Color scheme:
Purple Taupe Bright Ube Silver
- Innkeeper: Wot-Buri-Bhai
- male halfling, who is a little paranoid and never soft-spoken, and who seems quite vindicated
- mung pea porridge served with assorted cheeses; mug of kefir; honey rolls
- fried rainbow trout served with crescent rolls; cup of mead
- catfish and quail pie served with cabbage; flagon of tea; snow berry and boysenberry pie
- A powerful angel is hiding in the city performing good deeds unseen.
- A new playwright has set the stage on fire, literally.
- A ship’s cook has the shard of the Whip of Hyginus, Mother of Lost Souls hidden around his house.
- An island at the center of the lake is actually the top of a strange, submerged fortress.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- handsome and crippled middle-aged man
- A heroic paladin whose great intelligence makes him feel detached and distant from those he protects.
- a confectioner and an orkhaz
- stout artillerist
- belt pouch holding 31 coins: freshly-minted coin made of electrum, worth about 10sp; the face is completely blank, the obverse has a proverb: vision
- Jewelry: cypress locket (worth 750 gp)