- at a crossroads
- in elf-quarter, near the barrow
- The inn is a small, O-shaped (with a central open courtyard) rammed earth building, with dwarf-wrought iron furnishings.
- Special accommodations consist of eight bunkrooms.
- The inn is locally known for the quiet atmosphere.
- Other services include:
- a masseuse
- a musician
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Rose Vale Wheat Brilliant Rose
- Innkeeper: ChartreuseTalon
- male dwarf, who is extremely dolorous and never unambitious, and who seems somewhat exhausted
- coney and small red bean soup served with seasonal greens tossed with potatoes and candied acorns; mug of raspberry amber lager
- red eye bean and wild mushroom kebabs; horn of water; cranberry pie
- roasted wild mushrooms with assorted cheeses and acorns; hogshead of milk; cake
- boiled beef seasoned with hyssop; mug of applejack
- A band of mercenaries from the distant north, riding armoured bears and prone to wanton destruction, unless given a great treasure.
- The gifts a necromancer gives to assassins, useful for getting rid of the bodies; where do they go?.
- Last Tomb of Starvation was constructed in the time before the Widespread Flood.
- A master thief will be executed by being hurled out of a catapult at noon tomorrow unless he can prove his innocence.
- People grow suspicious of half-orc merchants peddling gold dragon parts in the market.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- tanned initiate
- An unsightly and illiterate knight, who specializes in strangers.
- an eldar and a dwarf
- a tattooed demon-summoner and a tiefling
- a couple chicken butchers arguing
- suede pouch holding 27 coins: coin made of silver, worth about 6sp; the face shows a crown, the obverse has a proverb: power
- urn holding 2 7mm baroque pearlses and 4 padparadschal sapphires
- 48 bronze coins, in a knapsack
- Luxury: small bust of Alicia Quintana the Glittering (worth 750 gp)