- above the South gate
- The inn is a single-storey, V-shaped limestone building,
with a green tile roof.
- The inn is widely known for the fine stables with experienced grooms.
- Merry laughter and upbeat conversation fills the room.
- Other services include:
- a surgeon
- a magically protected safe
- a musician
- Hirelings available:
- horseman, light
- Wahu the wary: detects traps/secret doors with latent psychic powers
- Color scheme:
Maya Blue Yale Blue Electric Purple
- Innkeeper: Likapa
- female drow, who is quite reverent and sometimes sunny, and who seems wonderful
- casserole made of red beans and wax beans; mug of hard cider
- casserole made of chestnuts and broad beans; cup of porter
- broccoli and black turtle bean kebabs; goblet of milk
- sandy pudding with foccacia; mug of soju
- Halflings riding dragon turtles sell their services as mercenaries to the highest bidder.
- A huge dire wolf, apparently immune to magic, is organizing the wolves in the wood.
- A plague that keeps the diseased conscious but kills their bodies.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- drab and injured mature merchant of barley
- Clever dog cute with its ears in the air that will rule the world someday
- a sleepy eldar sharpening a blade
- dark-skinned teacher
- lillend feathers pouch holding 10 coins: coin made of electrum, worth about 11sp; the face shows a basilisk, the obverse is completely blank
- 53 bronze dwarven coins, in neat stacks
- Magic Item: A Staff of Shuriken (16/24 charges), made of knurled ipe, 54 inches long. The head is a beetle with opal eyes that burn steadily.