- the street outside is where dock workers pass on the way to the crane
- The inn is a single-storey, H-shaped cloth and poles building,
with a tiled mosaic floor and a brown tile roof.
- Accommodations consist of a handful of private rooms in a treehouse.
- The inn is well-known for the particularly tasty grilled trout.
- There is a fragrance of citrus
- Other services include:
- boot polishing
- weapon sharpening
- a ranger who offers: bow repair
- courier services
- Hirelings available:
- footman, heavy
- Color scheme:
Rose Taupe Buff Sapphire
- Innkeeper: Eadgar
- male dragonborn, who is a little studious and usually predatory, and who seems very ambivalent
- grilled chicken and goose served with cauliflowers and leeks; cup of coffee; honey rolls
- sunflower seed and red kidney bean stew served with cabbage tossed with honey and crumbled cheese; cup of cider
- rabbit and field pea porridge served with acorn biscuits; tankard of fresh pumpkin juice
- soybean and pumpkin kebabs; horn of spring water
- A monastery inhabited by monsters, claiming to have given up their bestial ways.
- An innocent but monstrous witch and the merchants who want her property.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- drab drow
- Chatty fellow with an addiction to a local narcotic works as a mime.
- a ship-handler
- a couple orcs
- a graceful shapeshifter and a goblin
- an old man found a strange article of menâ€™s clothing under his young wifeâ€™s bed
- gruesome locksmith
- small felt bag holding 31 coins: foreign coin made of electrum, worth about 9sp; the face has runes, the obverse shows a symbol
- jute sack holding 3 purple morganites and 4 8mm round pearl
- 54 proof electrum coins, scattered about