- on Hyacinth Street
- The inn is a small, L-shaped cloth and poles building,
with several leaded glass windows and a green tile roof.
- The inn is widely known for the strange noises coming from the attic.
- The bar is clearly divided into two groups, and each is muttering and grumbling while eyeing the other side.
- Other services include:
- hair cutting
- a wizard who offers: teleportation
- a surgeon
- Hirelings available:
- ship master
- horseman, archer
- Color scheme:
Rose Taupe Electric Purple Persian Green
- Innkeeper: Arvel Meredith
- male orc, who is extremely aggravating and often insightful, and who seems very vindicated
- charbroiled beef and eel with dried out fig; mug of bitter
- boiled oysters and tomato served with rice; hogshead of spiced wine
- boiled cabbages served with hard-boiled chicken eggs; hogshead of bitter; bread pudding with aÃ§ai berry sauce
- spit-roasted rainbow trout and boar seasoned with strawberry leaves; horn of brandywine
- A recently recovered artifact causes arcane magic to go awry.
- An enchanter has just turned the captain of the city guard into an anteater.
- Small hamlet, a tree with miraculous powers in the center, and a sword of great good and evil the tree has grown around.
- A room where everything turns invisible, including the treasure and guardian therein.
- A giant moa has just carried off a baby from a balcony.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- scary, surprised dwarf
- glamorous middle-aged instructor
- Artistic woodsman always carving some wooden figurines has attracted the attention of a fey creature who always tries to grants his many whims and throw away comments.
- two patrons talk about a “secret invention,” but stop when they see a hero looking their way
- a woman is worried that her sonâ€™s pet snake escaped
- a very hairy man insists that the town needs more barbers
- a suspicious-looking hobgoblin and an elf discussing inscrutable tombs recognition
- husky and one-eyed hobgoblin
- small box holding 28 coins: antiquated elvish coin made of platinum, worth about 6sp; the face shows a rune, the obverse has strange symbols
- belt pouch holding 2 chrome tourmalines
- 33 gold coins, in piles
- Luxury: large sketch depicting horse riders (worth 590 gp)