- the street outside is where some churls pass with their produce
- just outside, a bell tolls somewhere in the city, and everyone stops what they are doing and drops to their knees in prayer.
- The inn is a large, C-shaped fieldstone building,
with a slate roof.
- Accommodations consist of many hammocks in the common room.
- The inn is widely known for the always filthy rooms and beds.
- Other services include:
- a musician
- weapon sharpening
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Peach Yellow Tangerine Yellow
- Innkeeper: Tahima
- male half-elf, who is somewhat diplomatic and sometimes reverential, and who seems very despondent
- casserole made of tomatos and molasses face beans; horn of water
- roasted broad beans and olives with white wine vinegar and castor seed oil; horn of grog
- smoked reindeer liver with toast; hogshead of well water
- baked shrimp and acorn squash served with macaroni noodles; horn of tea
- Host of angelic beings ruling over a city where all evil is punished, harshly.
- A master thief will be executed by being hurled out of a catapult at noon tomorrow unless he can prove his innocence.
- Every night the doors are barred and windows covered, for something goes bump in the night.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- pale, quite exuberant woman
- Momimaxa is a cheerfully malevolent, though somewhat promiscuous necromancer with a love of floral-pattern shirts.
- a magus and a weapon-trainer whispering
- three patrons argue about why dragons hoard gold. the prevailing theory is that they burn everything else with fire, and gold is a relatively soft metal for sleeping
- a couple kobolds whispering
- quite filthy, very guilty person
- Gold : 76 pieces
- Silver: 155 pieces
- Copper: 827 pieces