- near Priest-King’s Gate
- in kobold-quarter, near the goldsmith
- the street outside is infested by packs of wild dogs, and worse
- The inn is a two-storey, T-shaped carved stone building,
with exotic art work and several leaded glass windows.
- Accommodations consist of a number of wooden cots in the cellar.
- The inn is widely known for the large firepit in the center of the common room.
- Other services include:
- a musician
- a masseuse
- Color scheme:
Chestnut Corn Arsenic
- Innkeeper: Rose
- female mountain dwarf, who is quite strong and always fulminating, and who seems somewhat exasperated
- sanguine pudding with soft barley bread; horn of hot mulled cider; cheese and mulberry blintz
- battered molasses face beans and chicken served with seasonal greens tossed with roasted walnuts and onions; hogshead of root beer
- goat stuffed with ox served with chicken egg omelette; hogshead of hard cider; baked apples fragrant with cinnamon
- spiced squab and capon with smoked fig; hogshead of ginger beer
- Skeletons, flame-born, originally forge-workers, now with a spark of intelligence and ambition.
- Noble, drugged but in expensive clothes, vengeful towards any witness.
- A monastery inhabited by monsters, claiming to have given up their bestial ways.
- Terrible beast bursting through city streets on a day of great celebration.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- scrawny, furious peddler of sacks
- a freckled enchanter and a lanky hierophant
- a lacemaker and a scary silvan
- unsightly trader of precious metals
- Gold : 30 pieces
- Silver: 55 pieces
- Copper: 157 pieces