- in New Einno
- in temple ward, near the monument
- the street outside is strewn with the rubble and debris of a collapsed building
- The inn is a small, C-shaped limestone building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the rafters.
- Accommodations consist of a handful of cots in the stables.
- The inn is locally known for the black market for stolen goods in the basement.
- Other services include:
- armor polishing
- Color scheme:
Vivid Violet Razzmatazz Torch Red
- Innkeeper: Phillip McMillan
- male centaur, who is somewhat unaggressive and frequently valorous, and who seems quite startled
- roasted sheep served with buttermilk biscuits; hogshead of bitter
- broiled beef and green beans served with seed bread and butter; flagon of brandy
- The gifts a necromancer gives to assassins, useful for getting rid of the bodies; where do they go?.
- Undead clown fishes have been attacking people in the deep forest.
- A city living of art and wine, ruled by artists and vintners, with demagogues preaching about the power of the common folk.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- tanned, vivacious rover
- a tattooed mountain dwar begging
- fair, powerless woman
- Gold : 85 pieces
- Silver: 117 pieces
- Copper: 493 pieces