- near the marina
- near the Enghenedl’s abbey
- The inn is a small, O-shaped (with a central open courtyard) slate building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the ceiling.
- Accommodations consist of eleven wooden cots in the cellar.
- The inn is locally known for the variety of its beers and ales.
- Other services include:
- There is a fragrance of citrus
- Color scheme:
Persian Green Orange Rosy Brown
- Innkeeper: Koma
- male warforged, who is extremely gracious and never scheming, and who seems quite exhausted
- seasoned reindeer tail with dumplings; cup of hard cider; kiwifruit pie
- overcooked mutton with boiled banana; horn of tea
- red bean and olive kebabs; tankard of bitter
- shredded quail served with soft rye bread; mug of vodka
- tepid feather legged spider with oatmeal bread; mug of perry
- A young elven rebel seeking to change the world, opposing the wise elders.
- Cultists need to recover an artifact to summon a giant sleeping demon.
- Mute, illiterate girl, far from home.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- spotless very young person
- elegant man
- copper-skinned, wild kender
- a smiling rambler
- a strange feltmaker
- somewhat overweight man
- Gold : 90 pieces
- Silver: 41 pieces
- Copper: 843 pieces