- in Pinkia
- in a slum district, near the park
- below the fountain
- the street outside is where most of the bleachers work
- The inn is a three-storey, I-shaped fir building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the ceiling and a black tile roof.
- Accommodations consist of six hammocks in the common room.
- The inn is well-known for the where you can find the best seasoned sheep youâ€™ll ever have.
- Color scheme:
Hot Pink Heliotrope Carolina Blue
- Innkeeper: Grimesby
- male dwarf, who is extremely oafish and always polite, and who seems extremely comfortable
- clams and boar tenderloin pastry; mug of cider
- marinated roasted red peppers with assorted cheeses; flagon of kiwifruit juice
- Mysterious dripping comes from a haunted wood at night.
- Gebuinus is a charlatan who uses cheap magic powders to impress his feeble-minded human followers.
- A cart overturned near the Residence, releasing a small rhinoceros beetle.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- a tanned necromancer and a freckled catchpole arguing
- a couple kenders
- a very thin man is talking about how his wife canâ€™t cook
- Gold : 82 pieces
- Silver: 154 pieces
- Copper: 988 pieces