- at the corner of Soldier Parkway and Silversmith Way
- in temple ward, near the flower garden
- surrounded by the Ricki Peleg avenue
- the street outside is where men of rank or privilege who require discretion look for ladies of the night
- The inn is a two-storey, I-shaped ebony building,
with unusually low ceilings.
- Accommodations consist of seven bunkrooms.
- The inn is widely known for the secluded alcoves for discreet affairs.
- Other services include:
- a musician
- courier services
- There is a fragrance of citrus
- Color scheme:
Light Cornflower Blue Tawny Light Blue
- Innkeeper: Abploto
- male dragonborn, who is very keen and sometimes unrestrained, and who seems somewhat ambivalent
- leek and chickpea kebabs; horn of fresh pomelo juice
- smoked fish seasoned with star anise; mug of brandy
- tenderized pheasant and partridge served with seasonal greens tossed with fish eggs; flagon of brandywine
- casserole made of acorn squashes and crookneck squashes; tankard of mead
- Primitive heathens are throwing parties in the woods.
- A young elven rebel seeking to change the world, opposing the wise elders.
- Remember that statue you passed when you came into town. The one with those gemstone eyes. Well I hear they record your movement. The Mayor who is held up in his manor uses them to spy on the folks round here.
- A famous foreign gladiator is appearing at the arena tonight.
- The ruler of the city has just left port in his galley, for some piracy.
- A number of half-fish, half-humans have been seen around the river bank at dusk.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- sallow woman eating
- a wood elf drinking
- a spotless tiefling
- tall trader of clothing
- Gold : 95 pieces
- Silver: 358 pieces
- Copper: 311 pieces