- near Diviner’s Park
- in the docks, near the park
- just beyond the forum
- the street outside is strewn with the rubble and debris of a collapsed building
- The inn is a large, T-shaped polished ivory building,
with a slate roof.
- Accommodations consist of several cots in the stables.
- The inn is locally known for the comfortable beds.
- Other services include:
- Color scheme:
Psychedelic Purple Denim Opera Mauve
- Innkeeper: Osvaldo Delgado
- male forest gnome, who is somewhat indecisive and rarely renowned, and who seems a little lucky
- battered lumpfish caviar with muffins; horn of grog
- marinated trout and mutton served with rice; cup of milk; pear pie
- battered grouse and dandelion greens seasoned with tarragon; tankard of perry
- Everyone who enters the murky swampland dies.
- A dying messenger, those chasing her, and a message of great importance.
- Last night a mysterious kobold bet their life and won 50,000 gold pieces.
- The house of an alchemist has just disappeared in a cloud of purple and green smoke.
- Thousands of spiders have been seen migrating to their summer webs.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- a lizard manwaiting for someone
- a group of grey elfs shouting
- a rune-weaver
- short and injured rectifier
- Gold : 59 pieces
- Silver: 279 pieces
- Copper: 741 pieces