- near Fountain
- in goblin-quarter, near the Sorcerer’s Alchemist Lab
- near the lina gonzalez landing
- the street outside is filled with the scent of burning wood
- The inn is a single-storey, H-shaped basalt building,
with a smooth stone floor.
- Accommodations consist of many large rooms with beds and straw mattresses.
- The inn is well-known for the religious patrons.
- Other services include:
- a masseuse
- weapon sharpening
- Color scheme:
Medium Taupe Dim Gray Pansy Purple
- Innkeeper: Plev
- indeterminate hobbit, who is a little boring and occasionally trouble-making, and who seems very vindicated
- baked fish and grouse served with sweet bread; flagon of coffee
- charred boar and wild mushroom with hot pepper relish; goblet of hard cider
- eel and navy bean soup served with greens; mug of brandywine
- There is fierce fighting in the north.
- An order of monks who believe the world to be controlled by a divine storyteller, trying to keep everything in control.
- Thieves broke in to a wealthy merchants shop, but apparently didn’t take anything.
- Mysterious merchants sell faulty magic items in town and then attempt to slink away.
- Local bandits have joined forces with a tribe of dwarves.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- smiling boy
- stocky slinger
- a pale rakshasa and a pretty humanarguing
- Gold : 53 pieces
- Silver: 468 pieces
- Copper: 517 pieces