- near enormous obsidian bust of germoe liddicoat, patron of magic
- near Slithering Alley
- just beyond the harper’s lane
- the street outside is where the court artists gather to perform and panhandle
- The inn is a two-storey, C-shaped polished ivory building,
with a slate roof.
- Accommodations consist of a number of private rooms in a treehouse.
- The inn is widely known for the strange noises coming from the attic.
- Other services include:
- weapon sharpening
- Color scheme:
Pale Brown Orange-Red Powder Blue
- Innkeeper: Jishiku
- male elf, who is somewhat childish and often moral, and who seems extremely victorious
- carrots and chickpea pastry served with mixed greens tossed with goji berries and fish eggs; hogshead of lager; red grape cake
- slightly burnt brown trout and hare with charred apricot; hogshead of milk
- slow-roasted goose and venison served with black beans; flagon of milk; baked apples fragrant with cinnamon
- beef and sheep sausage pie; flagon of milk; mango cobbler
- smoked fishfly with crackers; tankard of lager
- A flight of small drakes, unparalleled in the accuracy of their flaming breath, loyal to anyone who feeds them.
- Chaos spirit who exchanges the valued possessions of people.
- The gifts a necromancer gives to assassins, useful for getting rid of the bodies; where do they go?.
- Mysterious barking comes from a haunted wood at night.
- The Mountain King is possessed by an evil force.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- sleepy, lonely leather worker
- a group of constables arguing
- elegant crossbowman
- Gold : 55 pieces
- Silver: 70 pieces
- Copper: 814 pieces