- near park
- in a slum district, near the massive mural of a rock reptile
- below the square
- the street outside is lined with street vendors hawking maps and scrolls
- The inn is a large, L-shaped carved stone building,
with a purple tile roof.
- Accommodations consist of several suites with fine furnishings and a fireplace.
- The inn is well-known for the ugly courtesans.
- Other services include:
- an errand boy
- Color scheme:
Gamboge Dark Salmon Bright Ube
- Innkeeper: Swifttooth
- male high elf, who is quite sanctimonious and sometimes dictatorial, and who seems very lucky
- spicy lizard served with crusty seed bread; tankard of tea
- mutton and squab pie served with seasonal greens tossed with chicken and onions; horn of milk
- goat and chestnut soup served with shredded greens tossed with onions and tomatoes; tankard of porter; strawberry pie
- roasted walking stick with cane sugar bread; horn of mead
- bear stuffed with pork; hogshead of coffee
- Humans ruin their own lands, which is why they’re always out conquering.
- A thief who offers a job to any who corner her.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- a hobgoblin and a half-orc
- a cultist writing a letter
- Gold : 98 pieces
- Silver: 383 pieces
- Copper: 526 pieces