- in Lake Tottenside Bank
- in the docks, near the field
- below the Precious Sarzan lane
- the street outside is filled with the scent of burning wood
- The inn is a single-storey, O-shaped (with a central open courtyard) timber and brick building,
with dwarf-wrought iron tables and chairs.
- Accommodations consist of several hammocks in the common room.
- The inn is locally known for the excellent security.
- Other services include:
- a magically protected safe
- Color scheme:
Burnt Sienna Venetian Red Misty Rose
- Innkeeper: Arbella
- indeterminate rommach, who is somewhat elaborate and never unoriginal, and who seems extremely upset
- broiled shellfish served with mixed greens tossed with cucumbers; cup of hard cider; honey rolls
- cabbage paquetes stuffed with rice and white pea beans; flagon of fresh juice; candied grapefruits with molasses
- peppered quail served with assorted cheeses; mug of brandywine; elderberry tarts
- garlicky hare and venison with hot pepper relish; cup of milk
- goat stuffed with capon served with greens tossed with black raspberries; mug of mead; candied limes with maple syrup
- peppers and beetroot kebabs; goblet of well water
- A priest hiding from a dragon in the woods.
- A hunter returned with a deer that had the feet of a woman
The following people are currently in the common room:
- a group of rakshasas shouting
- Gold : 62 pieces
- Silver: 380 pieces
- Copper: 268 pieces